Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I DARE YOU

I hear a lot of ladies tell me all the time I'm running behind or getting behind. I can't catch up I can't do this or that. There's not enough hours in the day, the kids block me , my husband makes me slow. Well I'm here to tell you a nugget of advice that was told to me from FLYLADY YOUR NEVER BEHIND. Well I go a step further and tell people " YOUR never behind unless YOU don't get off YOUR behind." The way I see it is YOU never know what YOU can do or can't do if YOU don't try I DARE YOU TO TRY I dare YOU to move to get up to get going...ya I know YOU don't want to move I know YOU think why bother....I know every excuse YOU can give me....I know because I've used them, I been there....some days I want to crawl back into bed or cry if I even see another dirty dish or sock....I want to scream some days. I DARE YOU to get out of bed off the couch or the chair and move I triple dog dare YOU!!
 
I Dare You To Move - Switchfoot with lyrics
 

No comments:

Post a Comment