Saturday, October 13, 2012

HOW FLYING HELPED ME

Well...This is a personal blog today.
I joined Flylady because my house was so BAD that I didn't even want anyone in my house. I hit rock bottom....and the rocks was on top of me. I honestly thought only MY house was this bad. Only I could of failed my family like this. Then i went on a hunt...i was hunting for anything a magic fix. A hint in how i could fix myself. My house my family..but a instant fix was not there. :(
That's when I read Flylady I was a stalker at that point. I read her I researched her I ask people questions. I realized that she was who I needed. So I got her book and I studied it like my life depended on it and to me at the time it did. I had no idea were to really start..I cleaned my house 15 mins at a time for a week. 15 mins a day in each room. I had my baby steps list. I started to notice I was finding peace, my house was becoming calm. I was becoming a "flybabie". Well it's been a few yrs since I began my flying life style and one house move since ( that's a story for another blog) and I've still working on it some days are better then others. I have moved into whats called Zone work. ( In some rooms) I still see progress every day and everyday i still see more decluttering I need to do.  I would love to say I never fell off the wagon. I love to say that I never messed up or don't have days were I don't want to give up. THAT WOULD BE A BOLD FACE LIE TO YOU AND TO ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment